The Rhino Advanced Safety Barrier is a heavy duty water fill barrier made from extremely tough moulded polyethylene.
Made from robust rotationally moulded polyethylene, the Rhino Advanced Safety Barrier is a waterfill barrier suitable for a number of different applications.
Border Barriers has the unique honour of being the exclusive distributor of Rhino Barriers in the UK and Europe. We have supplied Rhino Advanced Safety Barriers for numerous situations including traffic management, airports, civil works, and rail and pedestrian locations. They are perfect in instances that require low level containment, containing vehicles traveling at up to 30mph(50 km/h)
Benefits of the Rhino Advanced Safety Barrier include:
- Easy to position - light weight means the barriers can be manhandled to create systems without any additional equipment
- No ground drilling required - they have been tested freestanding and don’t need to be fixed in place to work effectively
- High Visibility - they come fitted with reflective strips so they are easy to spot even in low light
- Up to 45° configuration - for further flexibility when assembling your barrier system
- Add-ons for extra safety - impact strips can be added to bring the barrier up to BS EN 1317 - N1
- Customisable - purpose-designed panels can be fitted to create additional height, as well as anti-climb and hoarding panels for when extra security is needed
- Longevity - designed to last for a long time, these barriers come with UV and frost protection to prevent wear
- Huge stock - we are able to deliver 216m per load
Barrier specifications are as follow:
- Length: 2m ground coverage
- Height: 0.90m
- Base Width: 0.65m
- Weight Empty: 70kg
- Weight Water Filled: 470kg
The barrier holds the following approvals:
- Accepted for use on all BAA Airports
- Will contain a vehicle up to 30mph(50kph)
- MIRA wind tested
Want Rhino Advanced Safety Barriers to make up your barrier system? Get in touch with Border Barriers today and one of our friendly and dedicated representatives will help you. With our ‘QuickSafe’ service you can have them delivered and installed the very next day. Not sure what you need for your project? Our team has a wealth of experience and can help you come up with the best solution. Give us a call on 01228 675 764 for a faster response.